Wedding ceremony, reception & accommodation
- The reception includes tables, tablecloths and chairs for up to 30 people seated in the main lodge or up to 50 people cocktail style.
- Two night’s accommodation
- First night’s accommodation, the night before your wedding in the Tree Tops apartment (sleeps 4 max) with continental breakfast provisions provided
- Second nights accommodation in the Super King suite with cooked breakfast the morning after your wedding
- Exclusive venue hire of Hiwinui Country Estate from 9am for bridal party to get ready on the day of your wedding
- Grazing platter for lunch while getting ready
- 1 bottle of bubbles
- Complete set up and pack down of ceremony area with everything that is included in ceremony package
- Access to Hiwinui the day before your ceremony to set up reception tables and decorations
- Meeting place for your rehearsal
- Two meetings with your wedding manager as well as assistance with recommending vendors such as Marquee hire, catering, etc
- Onsite wedding manager ensuring your special day is stress free and everything is taken care of
- Designated gift area with gifts taken to your room that evening
- Use of three fully stocked toilets, serviced every 30 minuets during the evening
- Last song plays at 11:30pm with guests departed by 12 midnight so you can enjoy your evening together and soak in the outdoor spa
- This package does not include catering, beverages, set up of tables, decorations or marquee
- BYO/bottle disposal cost does apply of $200
Thank you for a lovely weekend. It was just what we needed. Lovely service, food, everything just wonderful.
Lizzie & Glen, Wellington
Thank you for hosting us at this beautiful spot. It was just what our souls needed!
Warren & Andrea, Wairarapa
Thanks for a wonderful stay - such an amazing place you have so thanks for sharing x
Ash & Edaan, Hawke's Bay